Make Your Own Cannabis-Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Want to surprise your sweetheart with heavenly homemade cannabis-chocolate-dipped strawberries? Here’s our special recipe:
- 16 ounces good quality dark or milk chocolate, whichever you prefer
- 2 tablespoons infused medi-butter
- Water for double boiler
- Wash and dry the strawberries, leaving the stem and leaves intact so they’ll look nice and be easier to pick up. (Note: Dry them gently, but completely for best chocolate coverage.)
- Fill double boiler or medium saucepan halfway with water
- Break chocolate into the top of the double boiler or heatproof bowl/pan sitting on the saucepan
- Turn heat to medium-low and slowly melt the chocolate. Keep water out of the melting chocolate for the best consistency.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add in the medi-butter and stir until smooth
- Pour the chocolate/medi-butter into a bowl
If your strawberries have stems and leaves, use them to grip one strawberry at a time. Dip each strawberry into the chocolate mixture and slowly twirl the berry until coated with chocolate. If it’s easier, insert a toothpick into one strawberry at a time before dipping. Place each canna-chocolate dipped strawberry onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy.
Note: As with any edible, eat just one or two canna-chocolate dipped strawberries and wait approximately two hours before enjoying another. As always, start low and go slow.