Special Pre-Order Pickup Hours for 60+ and others at high risk
Tuesdays and Saturdays: 9am – 10am
Pre-orders must be placed by 2pm the previous day.
At Wellness Connection of Maine, we take pride in serving as your guide to the incredible properties of cannabis and its role in your health and wellness. The well-being of our patients, customers, and employees are our highest priority.
We have always taken pride in our clean and well-run dispensaries, and we know that cleanliness is more important than ever right now. Last week we implemented proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus. Everything we are doing follows the recommended guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our state’s Departments of Health. Steps we have taken include:
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched, common area surfaces on an hourly basis.
- Circulate protocols to all of our employees to help ensure their personal hygiene habits inside and outside our dispensaries are in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Instruct our employees to remain home should they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been in close proximity to anyone that has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Halt all business travel for our employees.
As news emerges about new cases in Maine, we all have to do our part to “flatten the curve” for the good of the community. We recognize that cannabis provides important benefits to our members’ health and wellness, especially during times of stress or worry. In order to maintain access for our members while also considering the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community, we are allowing up to 5 customers in the dispensaries at a time.
As always, our goal is to ensure that our dispensaries are a safe place for both body and mind. We are committed to being mindful and focused on keeping each other safe during this challenging period. Stay safe out there.
TIPS TO MAKE PURCHASING EASIER
- Due to high call volume, ordering online may be quicker
- If you need to call in an order, have your order ready in advance
- Have cash ready at pickup or use CanPay
- Make sure you have your ID and Medical Certification ready at pickup
- Stock up on your supply
- Direct Message us on social media with questions