Are you interested in making your own edibles, but don’t know any recipes? Well, we have a great Cannabis-Infused Lobster Primavera recipe for that special occasion.
This episode demonstrates how to make your own Cannabis-Infused Lobster Primavera, which is great for special occasions. To view more and to see the full recipe, please visit our YouTube channel or our recipe page.
- 5 (1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound) live lobsters or 2 pounds cooked lobster meat
- 1 pound cavatelli pasta
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil2 Tablespoons Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fish stock/broth
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen peas*
- 8 ounces gently sautéed asparagus
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone (8 ounces of full-fat cream cheese blended with 1/4 cup of heavy cream and 2 tablespoons of full-fat sour cream make a decent replacement for mascarpone. Tip: don’t try to blend the ingredients when the cream cheese is stone cold! )
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- *If using fresh peas, simmer, uncovered, in salted water until just tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain, then immediately plunge peas into ice water to stop cooking. Drain again and pat dry. If using frozen peas, do not thaw before using.
- Large pot
- Heavy large saute pan
- Large bowl
- Bring large pot salted water to boil. Add cavatelli and boil until cavatelli float to surface, about 8 minutes.
- Drain, then immediately plunge cavatelli into ice water to stop cooking.
- Transfer to large bowl, add 1 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 Tablespoon Cannabis infused olive oil, toss to coat.
- In heavy large sauté pan over moderate heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons Cannabis infused olive oil until hot.
- Add shallots and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 1 minute.
- Add fish stock, peas, parsley, thyme, chives, pasta, Mascarpone, and lobster.
- Stir to combine, then simmer until lobster is heated through, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, DO NOT OVER COOK!
- Sprinkle with salt and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Note: Be sure to use a gram scale when using infused olive oil, potency always varies with each batch, however, WCM consistently tests ours at @ 9-8 mg THC/ gram.
Reminder: Foods prepared with infused olive oil can provide long-lasting, effective relief for many conditions and symptoms. When medicating with edible products, remember that a little goes a long way and the effects can take up to an hour to be noticeable. Start with a very small portion (1-inch square brownie, for example, or one small cookie) and wait to feel the effects before ingesting more. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.